Zell am See/A
Hotel “Der Waldhof”
October, 14th.-18th. 2020
EXPERIENCE – ENJOY – FEEL
The Festival Sexolution is a colourful mix of sexpositive workshops, play parties, performances, sharing groups, wellness, (un)structured meeting rooms, and participatory art.
What can you expect at the SEXOLUTION Festival?
High-class international teachers and a sexpositive attitude in a wonderful 4*hotel
- Workshops dealing with relationship issues and sexuality: couple-training, open relationships, polyamory, pleasure, lust, self-awareness, conscious kink, BDSM, tantra, water-shiatsu, shibari, playfight, massage, sensations etc.
- Play parties to experience old and new roles
- Love space to meet, feel, and experiment
- Soul space to share, reflect, and connect
- Live Act Cabaret Bizarre
- 4*hotel with comfortable rooms in various sizes
- Spacious wellness area with two spas
- massage rooms
- 1,000 m² outdoor area with heated pool
- Tasty vegan, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Interesting people to make new friends
- A welcoming, friendly, and mindful atmosphere
- Reasonable prices for festival, accomodation and food
1.000 m² Wellness
SEXOLUTION will change your life!
Look forward to 5 inspiring days full of joy, extraordinary experiences and news friends.
Take part in workshops with different focus areas.
Who is the festival for?
You are welcome to come as a single, couple or as a group.
The festival is for people of all genders, sexual orientations and identities, sexual preferences, bodytypes, experience levels, cultural backgrounds and ages (as long as you are over 18), whether you are monogamous, promiscuous or polyamorous.
What is your desire?
The sexolution festival is the right place for you, if you…
- long to revitalize your relationship with new erotic spirit.
- are curious, open-minded, and adventurous.
- would like to explore a variety of ways to feel pleasure.
- want to enlarge your sexual spectrum.
- seek personal growth.
- want to learn about open relationships.
- like to connect with like-minded.
Art of seduction
Let´s celebrate life together!
for festival & accomodation
Price per person
- Early bird in 5 Bed suite: € 497,-
- Early bird in 7 bed suite: € 397,-
- Early bird in 7 bed women only suite: € 297,-
Price for two people
- Early bird double room: € 1.297,-
- Early Bird in luxury suite: € 1.487,-
All prices are for 4 nights and 5 days.
Ticket for the festival includes all workshops, parties, other activities and the use of spa and wellness area.
A shooting at our photo corner will be available for a small extra fee.
Delicious morning and evening buffet, a variety of hot and cold snacks in the afternoon
Vegan, vegetarian, non-vegetarian
only € 100,- for 5 days
Please pay at the check-in at the festival. You can pay either cash or with credit card.
You will love our cozy, luxurious 4*hotel. Nice rooms, huge spa and wellness area. Plenty of space to meet and play.
You will get closer to your partner and yourself!
Learn to have more intimacy in your partnership. Find out about communication and trust.
we provide a varied program
- Ritual for the beginning and for the farewell
- Daily sharing groups
- Daily morning gatherings
- Morning ritual (yoga, dancing and more)
- Beginner´s workshops
- Advanced workshops
- Bulletin board for wishes and dating
- Bazaar of desires (be prepared!)
- Art performance (be surprised!)
- A new form of Darkroom
- Lesbian Orgy ….more Info soon!
50 questions and answers to the following topics
Who is there?
Abundance of variation in sexual practices
Fantasies can be an integral part of a sexual profile.
Fantasies are journeys in your head. Fantasies can be brought out of the mind into real spaces. They become the content of our workshops. Improvisation, playing with language, and new roles promote lightness and a different approach to eroticism and sensuality. This inspires and strengthens a carefree handling of wishes and desires.
All encounters are based on this principle
SSC guarantees that a space is created for everyone involved, in which you can rely on others. This is the way to feel safe to try something out. We will provide workshops on that topic.
No drugs and responsible alcohol
Since we take the SSC principle very seriously, we do not use drugs. If you want to drink alcohol at the festival, do it responsible. We can only take responsibility for our actions and feelings if we are fully conscious, if we are sober.