CEO from Sexolution – sexpositive conference & festival
Sex and couple counselor, clinical sexologist in her own practice
Beatrix Roidinger already studied sexuality, gender research and feminist activists during her studies in comparative literature. After a detour via art into cultural management and marketing, she has found her calling as a sex consultant and clinical sexologist.
She has her own praxis together with her colleague Barbara Zuschnig in Vienna.
“I’ve always wanted to do events like Sexolution. In a way, such a long-cherished dream comes true. I am very happy to be able to organize a series of sex-positive events together with Reinhard Gaida under the Sexolution umbrella brand. “
- Sex counseling (University of Innsbruck / A)
- systemic sex therapy (IGST, Ulrich Clement / D)
- clinical sexology according to Sexocorporel (generally Berlin / Vienna)
- NLP Master Coach (IANP / A)
- Life and social counseling (IANP / A)
- Group dynamics (ÖGGO / A)
- Studies in Comparative and German Studies (University of Innsbruck / A)
- Master’s program in cultural management (University of Linz / A)